The Absolute Difference
- We treat our patients as individuals. We respect their choices and work hard to provide home health care with those choices in mind.
- At the moment you need care, we're ready to provide it. Any day of the year, any time of the day, we can begin.
- Disease management programs. We help our patients live the most fulfilling lives possible - helping them reduce unnecessary hospital visits and allowing them to retain the greatest degree of independence at home. Programs include heart, pulmonary and Parkinson’s-related issues; knee or hip replacement; stroke; diabetes; and more.
- Fully accredited by ACHC, the Accreditation Commission for Health Care.
- Wherever our patients are in their health-care journies, we're there to meet them. We provide skilled home care, personal care services, private duty, and hospice services to meet our patients' needs.
- We work closely with your doctors. As mutual care providers, we make sure specific protocols are followed closely.
We make getting the personal care you need easy with an efficient planning process. After contact is made with an intake coordinator, we obtain the order from the client's physician and an experienced Absolute registered nurse will be there within 24 hours to assess the client's needs and develop an individualized care plan.